Hello,
As stated in the subject, while contact or similar actions within the attack range of link condition branching can occur even outside the direct area beneath the object, contact within the attack range of lock conditions appears to only function when directly beneath the object.
We are using the latest version.
Thank you for your assistance!
Sorry, it was attackarea, not hitarea 
I was looking into this, and it appears to be working.
I verified it under the following conditions, and it functioned correctly:
- The attacker’s AttackArea2D is not directly under the object / The victim’s HitArea2D is directly under the object
- The attacker’s AttackArea2D is not directly under the object / The victim’s HitArea2D is not directly under the object
- The attacker’s AttackArea2D is directly under the object / The victim’s HitArea2D is directly under the object
- The attacker’s AttackArea2D is directly under the object / The victim’s HitArea2D is not directly under the object
Additionally, there was a separate bug report stating, “Object locking can only occur at the start of the state.” I believe this might be the issue in question. What do you think?