Project just created with Platformer Tutorial won't run

I tried to run a project I hadn’t opened in a while (a project created during Godot 4.3 that was updated when I opened it), and although the window opened and the scene was displayed, the window immediately closed.

Since I had been tinkering with various parts of the project, I couldn’t identify the cause. To isolate the issue, I created a new Platformer Tutorial from the Sample Project and pressed the Run button without making any changes, but the window closed immediately in the same way.

Did any settings need to be changed during the update?

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Upon investigation, we found a bug where test play is not possible when using connection points with the “Display Text” action, which occurs only in version 1.1.1.

This has been fixed in version 1.1.2, which was released earlier today. We would appreciate it if you could verify the update.

I have confirmed that both the self-made project and Sample Project can be executed.

Thank you for your support.