Even when the game speed is changed to 0%, the target animation player does not stop, and some actions continue to run.
I cannot definitively confirm this as the cause, but I am using two animation players. The first animation player stops correctly, but the second one appears to continue running.
Is the AnimationPlayer assigned to that game object in the Inspector set to stop correctly?
If so, this may be functioning as intended.
The assigned AnimationPlayer will follow the game speed.
Does this mean that, as an action game maker, it is not recommended to assign multiple animation players?
While it seems there are many potential uses—such as managing variables with a different animation player while animating—I wonder if this approach is discouraged.
Yes, that’s exactly my question. I plan to verify this with the developers to confirm whether my understanding is correct.
It is natural to assume that only one AnimationPlayer is assigned to the root GameObject node—the node that processes the visual script. However, it’s also possible that the system is designed to detect any AnimationPlayer within the GameObject and adjust its speed accordingly.
Ultimately, I believe this largely depends on how the AnimationPlayer is handled internally by the backend.
Previously, this was also discussed on this site, but currently, ActCuk lacks the freedom to move in waves or similar patterns, so I thought it could be achieved using an animation player…